Sunday, September 15, 2013

mini midnight escapades


The love for reading actually runs in the family. It was a quarter before midnight when my brother and I suddenly decided to grab some coffee, both of us wanted a quiet atmosphere to read. Immediately, we headed to the nearest 24/7 Starbucks and ordered some latte as spent the wee hours fully engrossed in our books. We finally decided to go back home when my brother couldn't hold his bladder any longer. At 1:45 am, the time where most have already gone to bed, my brother and I slowly made our way back home. It was then I realized a few things: 1. my brother and I have such a queer relationship and it's special in it's own way. I mean, who else would just go to a cafe and read books without talking to each other? 2. Singapore is so safe that we can actually walk home without being scared of what might happen. It's a beautiful peaceful country, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment