Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tea & Books




Yes, the picture says it all! I cannot emphasize enough how I love love loove rainy days, books, and tea ( or tea latte, that sounds really good too ). Put them all together and you'll have a one suuuper relaxed Princess here! Leave me alone with a hot cup of something and a book, and I can survive all day without talking to anyone. I can literally stay in one corner and enjoy my alone time. Introvert cessy mode!!

I took this picture this morning in Starbucks. Usually on Wednesdays, I would wake up around lunch time since my class starts at 2 (hehehe sorry I'm such a lazy butt). However, today, I woke up at the right side of the bed and planned to go for a morning walk & breakfast! As you can see, that's my chai tea latte, mushroom & mozerella sandwich, and...tehnically 2 books. My planner and my sketchbook. I spent my whole morning in Starbucks not reading this time, but scribbling down notes on my planner and sketching. I was enjoying too much that I didn't even notice that 3 hours had already passed. I just want to share how refreshed I feel after my few hours of...you can say, solitary? It felt good to just draw and relax, and not think about projects or homesickness or future plans. I plan to do this more often because I think it is healthy for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment