Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Currently #2



Reading my planner's to-do list. I'm half way through my tutorial week and I still have LOADS to do!

Listening to A Rocket to the Moon's playlist. Love love love this band ever since it was introduced to me.

Wearing my denim shorts, loose white lace top, and silver slippers. A very comfortable outfit during this sunny day.

Thinking about what I should eat for lunch...tummy's grumbling 

Hoping that the Zamboanga situation in the Philippines would be resolved. People are endangered and it's scary. Let's keep on praying, people :(

Loving vintage shops and cafes with nice interiors. I dropped by one in Bras Basah Complex and sadly, I wasn't allowed to take any pictures. Anyway, I've been listing down hidden pretty places in Singapore and I plan to check them out.

Needing a new backpack. My bag's straps are worn out and I wouldn't be surprised if they break anytime soon. I probably would go to Bugis later and buy myself a new one.

Wanting a retail therapy & long skype sessions.



No comments:

Post a Comment